What's new at the Book?
November 16, 2015
* Added my entry to the 2015 Royal Academy Of Bards Halloween Invitational. It's a Mel and Janice Halloween Story titled "Who's Jack". My thanks go once again to Norsebard for proof-reading, and of course to the Academy for the invite :)
July 14, 2014
* If you've already read Crazed Ramblings, I encourage you to go back to the very ending, where I've hidden a little easter egg. Be warned it's not exactly G-rated.
If you haven't read the story yet, what are you waiting for? ;)
July 12, 2014
* I never thought I'd say this, but
of Crazed Ramblings is now up and ready for your perusal. Yes, it is finished! Special thanks to Norsebard for giving it a once-over.
July 2, 2014
of Crazed Ramblings is now complete. Part 6 is in the making. This might be the final part.
June 10, 2014
* Added a few paragraphs to
of Crazed Ramblings. Still not complete, but the plot thickens....
September 08, 2013
* Long time coming: a small addition to
of Crazed Ramblings. Still not complete.
June 20, 2013
* Added the first half of
of Crazed Ramblings. It's not complete; bits of it might change before the part is complete.
April 21, 2013
* Fixed some minor inconsistencies in previous parts of
March 13, 2013
* Part 4
of the rewrite of "Crazed Ramblings" is up! This part also contains new content - the section is now complete.
February 26, 2013
* Part 3
of the rewrite of "Crazed Ramblings" is back up.
February 20, 2013
* After it's been gathering dust for ten years, I finally dug this up and finished it: Birthday Bard
- the 17th TellMe-Story. Post-FIN, if that still makes a difference after all this time. The girls, of course, have their own way of dealing with stuff *G*
August 16, 2012
* Part 2
of the rewrite of "Crazed Ramblings" is back up.
August 13, 2012
* I decided to try and get Isabelle an Xena of "Crazed Ramblings" out of that corner I wrote them into
over a decade ago. No promises yet, but I have started by taking down all the parts
for a slight rewrite. Part 1 is back up.
July 23, 2012
* Added the Xena Online Community to the
February 17, 2012
* Updated/weeded out the links section
May 02, 2009
* Cleaned out a few dead links. There were less than I feared, which makes me happy.
* I hear that people are still getting enjoyment out of my old stories. This also makes me happy :)
April 15, 2008
* Nearly ten years ago, a friend made my first little website for me, holding "Possibilities" and the first chapter or so of "The Warrior, The Witch and the Nightmare", back then titled something terribly goofy that I won't repeat :). I've learned much about making websites (and hopefully about writing) since, and I'm only glad you can't see my first hesitant steps anymore - heh. Ahhh, the memories.
(the counter was reset during one of my moves, in case you're wondering.)
July 30, 2007 * Xandra's Model, our ill-tempered but well-loved cat Cilli, passed away today, at the age of nearly 20 years. She was with us for more than half my life; my parents' house won't be the same without her.
August 9, 2006
* Added a somewhat older short story to Original:
Survivor - Trading Places
* Yah, still here. Not writing though, sad to say. Don't let this update fool you.
March 22, 2006
* Thanks all who have tried my guest book - I assure you I read each and every entry =)
* Cleaned up the links section and removed broken links
December 14, 2005 * The guestbook is fixed. Hooray for speedy customer support! =) Why don't y'all give it a test to make sure?
December 13, 2005 * There is a glitch in my guestbook and I've had to disable it for the time being. I hope the error is fixed soon. Happy Holidays to you all!
April 19, 2005
* Ahem... repeating myself but apologizing again for the lack of new content...
* Added a link to ICQ2Go to the Links/Chat section. It's a web version so there is no need to install any software (except for the required plugin, I'm afraid)
January 10, 2005 * Happy New Year everyone! Sorry, I haven't really been inclined to write lately... just dropping in to let you all know I haven't forgotten about this site! :o)
October 21, 2004 * Added a link to Roselle Graskey's Website. (Click on the hyperlink or go to the "Bards" category on my Links page)
October 14, 2004 * Houston, we have a lift-off! Welcome to my redsigned site! Let me know if you have any trouble navigating
October 4, 2004 * Added a link to the "That Girl Band" homepage. Check them out! (Click on the hyperlink or go to the "Others" category on the Links page)
September 28, 2004 * The rewrite of Worlds Apart, Book 1: Below is now complete! Do keep in mind that this is a draft.
August 30, 2004 * Added to the rewrite of Worlds Apart, Book 1: Below.
August 5, 2004 * Added the prologue and first chapter of the rewrite of Worlds Apart, Book 1: Below. This is original fiction, featuring original characters with an original background. In short, this is not fan fiction anymore, but ALL MINE! Okay, and Katia's too, as she wrote it with me <G>.
June 24, 2004 * The Guild Of Tales, my chat room, has received a facelift. Go to SpinCHAT to get one for your own website, if you like!
I'm known as Verrath, and I've been wrting fan fiction - on and off - since 1998. This is my little bubble in cyberspace - feel free to look around, read the stories, enjoy yourself, but mind this warning!
Any comments are of course welcome - you can reach me at Verrath@gmx.de
A word of warning: Some of the works showcased here aren't finished. I can give no guarantee that this will change. Unfinished stories are marked as such.
While most of the stories found here are rated G or PG, a few of them have content that may not be suitable for or to the taste of everybody, so please look at the individual disclaimers before deciding to read any of these stories.
That said, ENJOY!